Skip to main content
- Please complete the Street Closure Request Form at least 1 month in advance of your event.
- Please provide a map of the route or area to be closed. Someone from the police department will contact them if there are any questions or concerns.
- The requests have to be approved by the Police Chief, Fire Chief, Public Works Director, City Manager, and City Clerk before they are placed on the Agenda for approval by the Council.
- If it is not approved, you will be contacted after the scheduled Council meeting.
- The Charleston City Council meets on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of each month.
- If you have any questions, please call the City Clerk at 217-345-8426